Weekly Inspiration-Black Balloons by TADAOCERN

http://www.gooood.hk/black-balloons-by-tadaocern.htm

Every single day I spend at my studio and my creative process resembles playing. Everything I create comes out of curiosity. The same happened with a project ‘Black Balloons’. For an extensive amount of time I had an idea to connect two balloons. I found a free minute between the other currently run projects, bought two balloons, and got overwhelmed by the result. It was so unpretentious and so magical at the same time! That opposition created by two very simple and playful objects once again brought a unique childlike sense of discovery. This experience uncovers a lot and the more one looks at it, the more it becomes true: “simplicity is genius”. 



















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Movie Feedback

Weekly Inspiration - Flatland II By Aydın Büyüktaş

Weekly Inspiration-Zaha Hadid -- Queen of the Curve